Skip to content
- Price: FREE
- Date: 18th April, 2024
- Start Time:
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Module: AdvantEDGE – Finance
Would you like to update your budget structure on AdvantEDGE Finance?
Come along to this free webinare where we will cover:
- Creating new budgets
- Splitting a budget to create sub-headings
- Promoting/demoting sub-headings
- How to use the ‘Revised’ and ‘Out Turn’ fields
- Creating new budgetary committees
- Updating the income and expenditure headings to group budgets for year-on-year comparison
Maximum of 40 delegates per workshop.
Please register your place by completing the form attached to the ‘BOOK NOW’ button below, more dates may be added if required.
Julie joined EDGE in 2020 and is a serving Parish Clerk with over 15 years of experience. Julie’s background in IT and clerking knowledge enables her to provide first line product support to our local council customers. In addition to her work at EDGE, Julie carries out independent audits for local councils. In her free time, Julie enjoys walks with her family and three dogs, and studying towards the MA in Public Leadership and Management.