EDGE PLMC Consultancy Services have a vast experience working in the cemetery and crematorium industry, on site in managerial positions and in an independent capacity as a consultant and trainer.
From multi-million-pound new build cemetery and crematorium projects through to specific operational activities requiring consultancy support and advice from a knowledgeable, qualified practitioner, EDGE PLMC Consultancy Services have the team you can depend on to provide the solutions you need.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies and business cases for new build cemetery and crematorium developments.
- Project management for new builds/refurbishment and work programmes, including new cremators, abatement plant, cemetery extensions, memorial safety projects and information technology.
- Operational reviews for burial and cremation authorities, including organisation structures, job descriptions, working practices and health and safety.
- Development of cemetery and crematorium operating procedures, regulations and statutory documents.
- Procurement projects including preparation of specifications and tender documents, tender assessments, and appointment of contractors.
- Interim management for burial and cremation authorities.
- Option appraisals to assess requirements and approaches to the future delivery of cemetery and crematorium services.
- Due diligence work relating to proposed merger and acquisitions in the private sector arena.
- Assessment of commercial opportunities to improve the financial performance of burial and cremation authorities.
- Advice and support to burial and cremation authorities regarding practical and legal issues that arise from time to time.
- Training provision for a wide range of activities in the cemetery and crematorium industry.