Microsoft 365 for Councils & Businesses
EDGE offers the easiest way to complete your Microsoft 365 suite, with its tiered solutions and applicable features it’s perfect for councils and businesses. Allowing for far greater productivity, collaborations and sharing with its anytime, anywhere access.
Moving to the cloud doesn’t have to be complex. Starting with Microsoft 365 Business Basic, you can begin with a new email solution, utilising your own custom domain, with a 50GB mailbox and gaining access to a host of other online features, including SharePoint, OneDrive with 1TB of online storage, as well as Microsoft Teams for online meetings of up to 300 people or video call or chat with your colleagues.
We recommend Business Standard for officers and employees and Business Basic for councillors and associates.
For more information, click here to download a copy of Microsoft 365 brochure.
Why choose Microsoft 365?
In today’s modern office you need technology to be available around the clock and across multiple devices, to make sure that your business or council continues to be productive and efficient. Microsoft 365 delivers just that, through a fast and reliable service.
A Low-Cost Solution
- Because Microsoft 365 is a cloud based solution, you can gain big business benefits for a low monthly cost.
- It’s also much more flexible when it comes to user account management. Allowing you to easily grow or shrink with your demand.
Technology On Demand
- Installation is simple.
- You can be up and running in a matter of days, with everything you need from email, contacts and calendars to video calling and file sharing.
A Solution Suitable For All
- With Microsoft 365 there are a variety of packages available, all designed to suit different business needs.
Safe & Secure
- Your data is automatically held safely in the cloud in UK data centres, so in the event of a power outage, fire or theft you know your data is safe.
- Furthermore, you’ll have secure access to your documents on mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and the web so you’ll be able to pick up and work from anywhere.