Skip to content
Allotments – Starting a New Year
Join Louise and Noah with this reminder webinar and take the stress out of starting a new year in allotments.
In this 1 hour allotments webinar you will learn how to:
– Use the workflow to manage the process.
– Review any outstanding debtors.
– Review the allotments to ensure everything is correct and renewal notices are only sent for occupied allotments.
– Run the start of year process.
– Issue invoices & new tenancy agreements for the upcoming year with a bulk email where possible.
Louise joined EDGE in 2020 having previously worked as a Clerk and RFO for a Parish Council. Prior to a career break, when Louise stayed at home to bring up her two children, she had a background in IT. Louise provides first line product support to our local council customers.
In her spare time, Louise volunteers for the local village hall.
Noah is an IT support engineer and he joined the EDGE team in 2019. His focus is 1st line support for both IT and product support, and he supports the data centre. Noah’s physical energy is kept topped up by competitive water polo.